Walter St Vets provide the following services -
- advice on pet nutrition and behavior management
- consultations and vaccinations
- dental scaling, polishing and extractions
- general anaesthesia and soft tissue surgery
- blood tests , skin scrapes etc - in house laboratory
- radiology - in house Xray facility
- hospital care and intensive care
- pet merchandise- pet foods , leads , collars, shampoos
hydrobath and grooming (go to HYDRO-BATH page for prices and services)
After Hour Emergencies - 0415119817
Have you thought about of pet insurance ?
Veterinary costs can be expensive and unexpected , much like many other things in life. We insure our homes our cars our health etc but very few people insure their pets.
The best way to budget for pet expenses is to look at paying a monthly or annual premium which covers most of your pet's veterinary expenses.
Due to legal constraints of the insurance industry we are unable to recommend or give specific advise on pet insurance.
But we can provide information sourced from Choice (who have recently compared pet insurance and given some general advice).